Internet MI Internet Company offers residential internet categories with SPEEDS UP TO 1000 MBPS DOWN/ 1000 MBPS UP. FREE WIRELESS ROUTER or modem RENTAL IS INCLUDED.
Equipment Compatibility- some televisions are not able to stream live services. You are encouraged to contact MI Internet Company to inquire whether a particular TELEVISION would be compatible to stream video..
Picture Quality AND/OR Resolution- Upon experiencing problems with the quality of streaming video or internet please call the number listed on your internet bill. A customer service representative will attempt to resolve your problem over the telephone. If this cannot be done, an appointment will be made for a service technician to come to your location to resolve the reception problem. If the service technician fails to correct the reception issue, you should call customer service again and we will review the actions taken. Should we continue to be unable to resolve the problem to your satisfaction, we will explain the reasons we cannot solve the problem. You may also refer to your internet bill to call customer service for the address or THE Michigan Public Service Commission TO RESOLVE CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS. WWw.michigan.gov/mpsc800.292.9555
MI Internet Company is committed to protecting your privacy during your visits to the https://miinternetco.com web site and we recognize our responsibility to keep the information you provide to us confidential at all times. We protect your personal information on the Internet to the same standards we would do in person or on the telephone. Your personal information will not be disclosed to other companies except in circumstances advised to you at the time you apply for a product or service.
Your Information Online
Information Requests When you ask for information regarding a product or service on the https://miinternetco.com web site, you will be asked for information that is needed to process your inquiry. The information that you provide will only be used for the purposes described at the time of your application and where applicable in the Terms and Conditions that apply to the relevant product or service. MI Internet Company is committed to protecting your privacy during your visits to the https://miinternetco.com web site and we recognize our responsibility to keep the information you provide to us confidential at all times.
Refund Policy You must cancel Your subscription to the Service before it renews each month in order to avoid charging of the next month's subscription fee to Your Payment Method. You may cancel at any time at www.miinternetcompany.com. However, We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month periods or unwatched Content. If You cancel after Your Renewal Date, You will continue to have access to the Service through the end of Your renewal cycle. Please contact 906.464.6064 for more information.
Privacy https://miinternetcompany.com is committed to protecting your privacy during visits to the https://miinternetcompany.com web site and we recognize our responsibility to keep the information you provide to us confidential at all times.
(a) Our Service provides you with the ability to locate and access subscription streaming services. All descriptions of our Service is subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. Many factors affect the availability, cost and quality of programming. We reserve the unrestricted right to change, rearrange, add or delete Our programming packages, the selections in those packages, Our prices, and any service We offer (including the Service), at any time. We will attempt to notify You of any changes within Our reasonable control. The App and Service are only for private, non-commercial use. Content may not be viewed in areas open to the public or in commercial establishments, even if no fee is charged for its viewing. You may not rebroadcast, transmit or perform the Content, or charge admission for its viewing, or transmit or distribute running accounts of it. You may not use any of Our trademarks.
(b) Certain programming, including sports events, may be blacked out in Your local reception area. Blackout restrictions are decided by the sports leagues and other entities that own the local broadcast rights.
(c) Your subscription to our Service permits you to concurrently use the Services on one applicable device at any one time unless a subscription is purchased for multi-screen. We may advise from time to time, the number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch our Service will be restricted to one device per concurrent user, in accordance with your chosen subscription.
(d) We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you or that it will meet your expectations, or that any errors in our Services will be corrected.
3. The Application The App allows You to access live television and video-on-demand content (collectively, Content available through the Service over a broadband or wireless Internet connection.
(a) You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in Your state or territory, to subscribe to the Service. Individuals under the age of 18, or applicable age of majority, may utilize the App only with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian, under such person's Service account and otherwise subject to this Agreement.
(b) You understand that the Service may include, and the App may allow You to access, Content that may be considered offensive, indecent, explicit, or objectionable and this Content may or may not be identified as having explicit language or other objectionable attributes. Neither BlendTV TV nor its licensors shall have liability to You for such Content. Content types, genres, categories and descriptions, if any, are provided for Your convenience, and neither MI Internet Company TV nor its licensors guarantees their accuracy.
(c) Resolution of video content can be affected by the format of the content We receive, the variety of Internet connections and device screens used, and other reasons. So, while We can't guarantee a specific resolution, We use video optimization technology in an effort to provide a better experience, depending on the device being used and the bandwidth available. 3.d Usage of the App may count against Your data usage, subject to the terms of agreement with Your wireless or Internet provider.
4. Accuracy of Information We shall not be held liable if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on our website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our website. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site. 5. Fees & Taxes Fees Prices for our Service are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue our Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of our Service. Our fees are net of any applicable Sales taxes. If any Services, or payments for any goods or services, under this Agreement are subject to Tax in any jurisdiction, you will be responsible for payment of such Tax, and any related penalties or interest and will indemnify us for any liability or expense we may incur in connection with such Taxes. For purposes of this Agreement, Tax shall mean any sales, value added or use tax, and any other tax measured by sales proceeds, that we are permitted to pass to you that is
(a) the functional equivalent of a sales tax and
(b) the applicable taxiing jurisdiction does not otherwise impose a sales or use tax. We may automatically charge and withhold such taxes for orders to be delivered to addresses within any jurisdictions that it deems is required. You will make all payments of fees to us free and clear of, and without reduction for, any withholding taxes. Any such taxes imposed on payments of fees to us will be your sole responsibility, and you will provide us with official receipts issued by the appropriate taxing authority, or such other evidence as we may reasonably request, to establish that such taxes have been paid. When you order products for overseas delivery, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied when the package with the products arrives at the destination that you specified. Any charges for customs clearance have to be borne by you, as we have no control over such charges and cannot foresee the amount charged (if any). Please also be aware that you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of such country.
6. Refund Policy You must cancel Your subscription to the Service before it renews each month in order to avoid charging of the next month's subscription fee to Your Payment Method. You may cancel at any time at www.MIInternetCompany.com. However, We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month periods or unwatched Content. If You cancel after Your Renewal Date, You will continue to have access to the Service through the end of Your renewal cycle.
7. Purchase of our Service We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
(a) While We may offer Content for free as part of MI Internet Company Free-view, the Service includes different subscription packages for which payment of a subscription fee is required to access Content available as part of those packages. You can find the specific details regarding Your subscription package at any time by visiting My Account.
(b) If Your subscription to the Service starts with a free trial, You must cancel prior to the end of the free trial, or Your subscription will automatically renew for the price in effect at the time You enrolled in the free trial.
(c) Your subscription to the Service will continue month-to-month until You cancel Your subscription, or We terminate the Subscription. You must provide Us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment in order to subscribe to the Service. We will charge Your Payment Method monthly, on the same day that Your Subscription to the Service begins. The day that Your Subscription to the Service begins is your Renewal Date For example, if Your Renewal Date is on the 15th of October, We will charge Your Payment Method on the 15th of each subsequent month. However, if Your Renewal Date is on the 29th, 30th, or 31st in a given month, We will charge Your Payment Method on the first day of the following month. For example, if Your Renewal Date is on the 31st of October, We will charge Your Payment Method for the following month on November 1st. If we attempt to charge Your Payment Method on the Renewal Date and payment fails or is declined, then We may re-attempt to charge Your Payment Method one or more times within the following 16 day period. We may also contact You during the same period regarding the failed payments in an effort to ensure continued service. If these attempts to obtain authorized payment are successful, Your Renewal Date will not change. You agree to pay all fees and charges for the subscription, nonrecurring charges, one-time purchases, taxes, fees, surcharges, and assessments applicable to the Service, associated equipment, installation and maintenance, and including all usage and other charges associated with Your account. In order to provide You with the Service, we may pay taxes, fees, and surcharges to municipalities and other governmental entities, which MI Internet Company may pass on to You.
(d) You authorize Us to store Your Payment Method information, and to charge Your selected Payment Method monthly on Your Renewal Date for Your subscription to the Service. You also authorize Us to charge any one-time purchases or other charges You may incur in connection with Your use of the Service to Your Payment Method. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to insufficient funds, expiration of Your Payment Method, inability to verify Your Payment Method or otherwise, Your subscription to the Service will cancel and will not auto-renew.
(e) We reserve the right to adjust the pricing for the Service, and any element thereof, in any manner and at any time, in Our absolute and sole discretion. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, any price changes to the Service, or any element thereof, will take effect following notice to You at the email address registered with Your Service account.
8. Account Access & Passwords
(a) The person who created the Service account and who agrees to this Agreement is the Account Owner.
(b) To provide You with ease of access to Your Service account, the Service implements technology that enables Us to recognize the Account Owner and provide the Account Owner with direct access to the account without retyping any password or other identification each time You visit and use the Service via the App, streaming devices, or Your browser. The Account Owner is solely responsible for enabling this functionality.
(c) The number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch is limited. Currently, You are limited to 1 concurrent streams. The number of devices available for use and the simultaneous streams may change from time to time at our discretion. You can purchase multi-screen subscriptions.
(d) The primary device cannot be a mobile device, a primary device; set top box, Roku device, Amazon Fire or Smart TV must be added to your account in order to enable a mobile device as part of our conditional access requirements. Each primary unit is authenticated with a unique Serial Number allowing more control of the conditional access for each end user.
(a) for any unlawful purpose;
(b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
(c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
(d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
(e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
(f) to submit false or misleading information;
(g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
(h) to collect or track the personal information of others;
(i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
(j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
(k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of our Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of our Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.